Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Template or item landing page







Template or item landing page - Creative Landing Pages



Follow me on ThemeForest Follow me on Twitter
Support Ansonika Site templates




Template Landing Layout 1
Template Landing Layout 2

Main features


This landing page can be used to promote or sell your template or other item.

  • 2 HTML layouts

  • Item Jquery Carousel

  • PHP version included with working contact form

  • Jquery Validation Form

  • IE6 tested with PNG fix

  • FancyBox

  • Cufon Font Replacement

  • Working php contact page with Jquery Validation Form

  • Valid Xhtml

  • 4 PSD included

  • Easy to edit


Support


Please attach snapshots and site url and any other kind of information so I can provide a full feedback. You will receive an answer within 24-48 hours (working days).

Customization


I offer customization of my items, please contact me to request a quote!!






No comments:

Post a Comment